Unitarian Universalist Congregation in Fullerton
Planned Giving Program
What is the Purpose of Planned Giving?
The purpose of Planned Giving is to support the religious mission and work of the congregation through the promotion of transfers of property via wills and bequests and to provide faithful management of such gifts.
What is Planned Giving?
- A form of stewardship for the future.
- Planned gifts generally are meant to perpetuate something of great value and meaning.
- A planned gift can be the ultimate one a person makes, both in size and finality.
- Typically, a planned gift is intended for a permanent endowment fund.
- Most planned gifts are deferred, meaning our congregation will gain the financial benefits after the donor dies.
How can I make a planned gift to UUCF?
- Through a will
- Non-cash gifts: Retirement plans, life insurance, real estate
- Life income gifts: Charitable gift annuities, charitable remainder trusts
- Cash gifts
How can I get more information?
- Contact a committee member: Dana Bianco, Claude Coppel, Al Danzig, Mike Mahaffey, Mary Rhodes
What are the top 10 things I can do today? Click Here!!